R T Builders & Decorators LTD is North West London based company. We are young well organized and hardworking company. We have proven records of delivering excellent work to tight deadlines; we take a pride in delivering the highest quality service with the minimum amount of disruption to our customers.
Our Referees can vouch for positive attitude and strong work ethic.
We operate to the same core criteria by signing a code of practice that includes insurance, good health, safety practices and customer care operating to Government Endorsed Standards. Ensuring excellent customer service, you can be confident in dealing with a company that offers excellent customer service and listens to our customer’s needs from start to finish. Our clients know they can rely on us to execute a superior job, and feel confident that everything is being competently managed. We have the resources to ensure the right trade is always close to hand thus avoiding unnecessarily lengthy delays in progress.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- All Commercial and Domestic Work is undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We have public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We offer Call Outs to all our customers.
- Emergency work is undertaken making sure help is at hand just when you need it.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
Approved by the FMB and fully insured up to £5,000,000.00 we will let you relax in the knowledge that you are dealing with professionals who take the utmost pride in adding value to your property and lifestyle alike, we can also provide All Risk Insurance (CAR) – for any required contract sum.
TrustMark is a quality mark which operates a framework under which 30 Scheme Operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance and improvement) sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent Scheme Operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. This enables the TrustMark Scheme Operators to promote improved RMI sector standards, and tackle related issues such as better enforcement. All of these Scheme Operators are audited annually by TrustMark, to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB)is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.
How do we work:
- 1. When a customer requests a quote we arrange a convenient time and date
to meet and see the job required.
- 2. During the meeting we examine the work and discus all the aspect of the job requires as:
like volume of works, we would suggest a solution describe available methods and materials
We would also discuss payment scheme.
- 3. After the visit we will send you a detailed job specification and itemised estimates
giving you an opportunity to go through all details and compare it to your budget.
- 4. Once you are happy to go ahead with the works or just require additional clarification we will meet again.
- 5. Once all these are agreed we will sigh appropriate documentation including contract
with full job specification and deposit protection guarantee at the same time we will be able to decide on the start date.
- 6. On our first day at your property and before we start the works we will protect your home with floor and furniture protection.
- 7. During the works we will update you on progress of works.
- 8. On the completion of works, we will leave your house clean and tidy.
- 9. The final payment is expected after completion of works.
Where we would go through job specifications and discus all the accepted
works,at this stage we would establish the final job specification and final
Although if any additional issues appear during the works we will inform you
immediately.Also we will be able to provide you with solution and different
cost effective options.
Code of Conduct
- A job undertaken by R.T Builders & Decorators, Ltd will be of a sufficiently high standard, both in
thoroughness and neatness to make a good and lasting job.
- Each job undertaken is to be completed with the highest quality materials available,
within the given budget
- R T Builders & Decorators LTD will always offer expert advice and recommendations before any
work is undertaken or material is bought.
- R T Builders & Decorators LTD staff are expected to remain polite and courteous at all times,
ensuring a good working relationship between R T Builders & Decorators LTD and the client.
- Whether quoted on a day work basis or finished job basis, the final price quoted
by R T Builders & Decorators LTD will be the final price to pay. The cost of any extra work must
be agreed with the client before commencement.
- Any quote given will be fair, reasonable and competitive, both to the client and
R T Builders & Decorators LTD
- Throughout the duration of the job, R T Builders & Decorators LTD will endeavour to keep
the job site as clean and as tidy as possible, leaving the site in a reasonable condition
after each day’s work.
- R T Builders & Decorators LTD will do everything their power to keep inconvenience to the client
at an absolute minimum throughout the job duration.
- Throughout the undertaking of the job, R T Builders & Decorators LTD will keep the client
involved as much as possible to ensure open communication on a day to day
- A client will be informed as accurately as possible when a job can be completed.
To this end, R T Builders & Decorators LTD must complete the work in the time specified.
- R T Builders & Decorators LTD is expected to comply with all regulations regarding health and
safety on all aspects of products used.
- R T Builders & Decorators LTD is expected to comply with appropriate standards and codes of
practice at all times.